- Name: Sachi SHIOMI
塩見 佐知（しおみ さち）
Born in Kyoto
- 1990 Kyoto University., Dep. of Education (graduated)
- 1992 Licenced by the Minister of Education
to teach Japanese as a Foreign Language
- 1995-2006 Japanese teacher of The Kyoto Center for Japanese
Linguistic Studies, Kyoto Japanese Language School
- 2006 Certified by ACTFL as a tester of
Japanese Oral Proficiency Interview (OPI)
- 2008-now Freelance Japanese teacher
- 2022 Published an e-book (Kindle) under the pen name Riko Tone.
- Member of NPO Research Institute for Japanese Language Education
- I specialize in teaching pronunciation and fluent speech.
Reading/ cooking/ traveling/ listening to classical & ethnic music/
Collecting picture postcards/ Wandering around Kyoto
I live with my husband and our youngest daughter in Iwakura-naka-cho, Sakyo Ward. The oldest daughter is working in Tokyo.
I am often described as having a cheerful and earnest personality.
a:8090 t:2 y:1