SS Private Japanese Lesson in Kyoto City
Japanese home cooking
Dishes I cook
- Osechi dishes for the first three days of the new year.
- Matcha (milled green tea for tea ceremony) and cakes.
- Obento for my daughter 4: Rice is cooked with chestnuts, one of the popular cooking in autumn
- Japanese meal: rice, miso soup with tofu and sea vegetable, grilled salmon, cooked mizuna leaves with fried tofu and ikanago fish with grated radish)
- Squids from my neighbor. He went fishing in the sea and gave me some of the catch.
- Sashimi and tempra from the squids above.
- Hoto noodle, popular thick noodle in Yamanashi, the prefecture which has Mt. Fuji.
- Rice omelette
- Stuffed peppers
- Gyoza; Dumplings stuffed with minced pork and vegetables
- Tenshin-han; Originally come from China, but already become Japanese food, too. With miso soup.
- Japanese dinner; Fresh oysters with lemon and soy sauce, Salad of boiled spinach and beansprout, Sashimi of yellowtail fish, pumpkin with meat and ginger thick sauce, rice, miso soup.
- And this is how the leftover of the Chirashi-zushi (sushi) is born again as another dish on the next day, fourth, March; Inari-zushi, sushi rice stuffed in fried Tofu, sesame on it.
- Chirashi-zushi; Home style sushi, often cooked for Hina Festival, wishing girls healthy and sound growth.
- Obento for my daughter 3. I named it "Yayoi Kusama Obento". Yayoi Kusama is one of the most famous Japanese modern artists. She uses a lot of dots in her works.
- Shishamo no karaage; Fried caplins
- Yakisoba; Fried noodle with meat and vegetable. Attached is ginger pickled with purple basil.
- Boiled small sardines on Mozuku sea vegetable from Okinawa.
- Typical Japanese home meal 2
- Takoyaki dumplings; a piece of boiled octopus is in the each ball.
- Nikujaga; Beef with potato, the most homely cooking. You should know how to cook it before you get married.
- Dinner with a guest. A little more gorgeous than usual.
- Kiritanpo Nabe; Nabe means "pot cooking". Kiritanpo Nabe is a specialty from Akita Prefecture. Nabe is the symbol of the "fireside" of families in winter.
- Tonjiru; Miso soup with pork, lotus root, taro, radish, carrot and konjaku. It warms you in winter.
- Obento for my daughter 2
- Nanakusagayu; rice porridge with seven kinds of herbs eaten on Jan. 7. Very good for your stomach. And sashimi; raw fish
- Soup with tofu, edamame(young soy beans) and tomatoes
- Fresh bonito salad
- Typical Japanese home meal
- Minced-sardine hamburgers
- Obento for my daughter
a:2530 t:2 y:0