On-site one-on-one or small group lessons
(the same amount)
- 90 min. :7,000 yen
- 120 min. :9,000 yen
- A 60-mimute lesson for 5,000 yen can be arranged. From my experience, however, it seems rather short for an on-site lesson.
- Please take a 60-minute free trial lesson and counseling at first. If you are not in Kyoto City now, you can use Skype and see how the lesson with me goes.
- After 120 minutes, 2,000 yen is charged for every 30 minutes.
- My students take lessons in various patterns, ranging from having one 90 min. lesson per week regularly for some years, to taking more than 120 min. lessons 3 or 4 times a week intensively for a few weeks.
- 500 yen.
It is none if the lesson place is within 30 minutes on foot from my house.
- Please buy your textbook if needed.
- Please pay for your drink if you'd like to have lessons at cafes.
If you would like a lesson by Skype, I will send you an invoice. Please pay by Paypal in advance. After the payment, the lessons will start.
Your fee payment is non-refundable for Skype lessons.
- 5 lessons - 60 min. x 5 times: US$200, Valid for 3 months
- 10 lessons - 60 min. x10 times: US$400, Valid for 6 months
- Please note that you will be charged a handling fee for Paypal transfer.
- Students must text by SMS (no emails) or call me by 5:00pm on the day before the lesson to notify me of the cancellation or rescheduling. Students will be charged for a 60-minute lesson unless the change is made by that time.
- If you are feeling sick the day before a lesson, I recommend canceling the lesson and rescheduling later when you feel better.
- I understand that there are times when advance notification is impossible. I will be willing to take extenuating circumstances, such as natural disasters or sudden emergencies, into consideration as possible exceptions.
- If you have any questions about my cancellation policy, please do not hesitate to ask.
a:6054 t:1 y:3